The fabulous Nancy tagged me to do a “10 random facts” about myself and tag 5 others. Her facts were so good that I knew the pressure was on to come up with some interesting stuff. Well here goes nothing:
1. I have loved Keith since I was 15! I know many of you know this story but for my new readers, there you have it. Keith is 11 years older than me and when I was 15, skinny, brace-faced, and gorgeous (rrriiiggghhhttt) I was smitten! Finally at the age of 25 I married him! 🙂 Something to be said for persistance huh?
2. I still sleep with a teddy bear. Yes I do! My mom bought me this white teddy bear when I was in 6th grade. I remember it was from Victoria’s Secret. There was some promotion like buy X amount of dollars worth and get the bear for $10. It was around the holidays and my mom got me one. I still sleep with it to this day! Keith jokes that if I could only take one item from my home that would be it. He’s right! haha!
3. I never once snuck out of my house. I hear stories from people all the time about their crazy youth. Sneaking out, beer, drugs, parties, etc. Well I can honestly say that I never once snuck out of my house, I was always home by my curfew, I didn’t even try my first beer until my freshman year of college and I wasn’t a wild child. Right mom? Feel free to leave a comment verifying this! 🙂
4. I love TV Marathons. I do. I admit…I can easily get sucked into those Saturday and Sunday afternoon marathons. Case in point yesterday I totally got sucked into I Shouldn’t Be Alive. Keith and I had it on all day and we totally go into it. In fact, that is how we got into Top Chef. It iced over in Austin about 4 years ago and we were stuck inside. We watched an entire season on Top Chef that day!
5. I have a girl crush. I know you all know my extreme love for Peyton Manning but I also have a girl crush. Guesses anyone? (Allena I know YOU know!) Keri Russell. I have seriously loved her since Felicity and I will admit that I will buy any magazine I see with her picture on it! In fact I own all 4 seasons of Felicity on DVD and I have no shame in admitting that I regularly bust out Felicity Marathons!
6. I don’t really like sweet potatoes. Gasp! I know. I really like the skin of a sweet potato but I am not much for the pulp. I can’t exactly put my finger on it but it just doesn’t speak to me. I would much prefer a regular potato. Food blogger blasphemy, I know. Please don’t hate!
7. I have always secretly wanted to be blond. Le Sigh…I have very DARK brown hair so I don’t ever see this being a reality for me. But a girl can dream! 😉
8. I’ll take a Lexus! My dream car is a Lexus IS 250…gorgeous! Keith keeps me telling me…one of these days! hehe!
9. I hate to bake! I am not a baker. I hate to measure and be precise and baking just takes too much science for me. I like to just throw things together…maybe I am just not patient enough. But I am really not one of those people who enjoys baking. Now I DO like me some raw cookie, cake, brownie, etc. batter! In fact I have seriously made cookie dough with absolutely zero intention of actually making cookies! What? You don’t do that?
10. Fender Bender Queen! Yup, I started driving when I was 17 (12 years ago) and in those 12 years I have managed to be in 10 minor car accidents. (or that is at least all the ones I can actually remember!) But in my defense 2 of those were not my fault…meaning 80% of them were! OOPS!!!
Now I am suppoed to “tag” five other bloggers. I always hate doing this because I can’t choose just 5 of you!! So how about you all just leave me a comment telling me one interesting fact about you!! Make ’em good! 🙂