Good morning everyone! Happy Wednesday to you! It’s hump day…already! Is this week flying or is it just me? Last night I wasn’t feeling all that great so I (bad wife) left Keith to his own devices regarding dinner. I don’t really know what is going on with me but my energy level is about a 1 on a scale of 1 to 100 and I just feel blah. I don’t really have a reason to be so tired but….whatever…I am. So the bad wifey left Keith on his own. Sue me! 😉
I got a full 8 hours of sleep and I felt better this morning. My workout was a good one! I ran 3 miles (8:50/pace) and then did weights again. I was sore from Monday but in a good way…plus the burn does feel good. I have to admit. Today was:
- Dumbbell Hammer Presses (15 reps/3 sets)
- Reverse Dumbbell Presses (15 reps/3 sets)
- Sissy Squats (30 reps/3 sets)
- Front Dumbbell Lunges (15 each leg/3sets)
- Triceps Kickbacks (15 reps/3sets)
- Nose Busters (15 reps/3 sets)
- Ab Hold (30 seconds/3sets)
- Windshield Wipers (30 reps/3 sets)
- Dumbbell Presses w/ Twist (15 reps/3 sets)
- Dumbbell Flys (15 reps/3sets)
- UFC’s (30 reps/3 sets)
- Front Kicks (15 reps each leg/3 sets)
- Headbangers (15 reps/3sets)
- Narrow Presses (15 reps/3 sets)
- V-Tucks (30 reps/3 sets)
- Bicycles (30 reps/3 sets)
Now I need to STRETCH!!!! But I do need to show you something, first. Keith has our organic garden back in full force! So we have transplanted the following:
- bell peppers (orange and red)
- summer squash
- spaghetti squash
- okra (I AM MOST EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE!)
This is our second garden. The first one we had a lot of success with the squash and broccoli but our main problem was pill bugs. They literally starting eating our root systems. We want to have an organic (pesticide-free) garden so we tried a lot of natural remedies and nothing worked! But we are going to try and be more diligent this time and catch those guys before they start!
Do you have a garden?
How do you keep the bugs away and still be organic?
Don’t forget to enter my Cooking Contest. You have until tonight to enter! Keith and I are already torn at what to chose…keep those emails coming!!
Filed under: Uncategorized |