It’s Friday! It’s Friday! It’s Friday! In honor of the Friday goodness that awaits us all I thought I would start the day by posting some fun (but useless) facts that will hopefully kick your day off with a smile!
- Rubberbands last longer when refrigerated
- Peanuts are one of the ingredients in dynamite
- There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar
- There are more chickens than people in the world
- Almonds are a member of the peach family
- An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain
- A goldfish has a memory span of 3 seconds
- A cat has 23 muscles in each ear AND
- There are only four words in the English language which end in “dous”: tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.
Truth…I have no idea if these are true but I did find them humorous! Hope you did too! And with that…let’s get going with Friday biz-nas! 🙂 Today’s morning run was AWESOME! I rocked an easy 11 miles at 8:40 pace (I needed a recovery from yesterday’s interval run + Body Pump goodness!) and later this morning I am going to try a new class called H20 Athletic Training. Here is the description: A combination of cardio and muscular training to help improve strength and endurance. Implements concepts, practices, tips, and skills for efficient and effective athletic training. Class held in the pool area. Please be dressed in proper swim attire. I am definitely excited about this and will report back later on how it went! I am a dork, but I always get nervous before trying a new class.
Do you get nervous before starting a new exercise class or regime?
Come back later because, as promised, every Friday afternoon I will answer all the anonymous ASK ME! questions I got this week! And there were some GOOD ones this week!! 🙂
Filed under: Uncategorized |