Good Tuesday morning everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed their 3 day weekend and are easing back into the grind today! 🙂 Today is “time two Tuesday” for me! I am doing 2 workouts! I already did my run this morning…10 miles of glorious Kelly time! And now I am sitting here refueling on coffee, and egg white scramble and a banana before heading to the gym for Body Pump! See how I excited I am?! Anything to make weights for more enjoyable, right? Even that extra $20 a month gym membership!
Katie’s Vegetable Mash
- 2 heads broccoli
- 4 carrots + 4 baby carrots
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 can black beans
- ¼ cup salsa
- 1 tbs. cumin
- 1 tbs. coriander
- Sprinkle of cayenne pepper
- 6 cups water
Cooked on low for 11 hours. YUM!! I added brown rice to the mix after it was all cooked (like Katie suggested) and it was AWESOME!!!! I am posting Katie’s picture though because after all the Valentine’s Day fun…I can NOT find my camera anywhere! Seriously…not a good thing to lose!! I am sure it is around somewhere…probably sitting right in front of my face too! Anyway…here’s is a picture from Katie’s blog but mine looked very similar!!
OTHER THINGS OF NOTE:
- Don’t forget about my ASK ME page! All submissions are 100% anonymous and I answer all the questions I get through out the week on Friday. Want to see what you missed last week, go here!
- I added a mileage count to my sidebar! Last year in 2009 I logged 2557 miles and this year I want to beat that (even if it is by 1 single mile…haha!) I will update that weekly but that will hold me accountable to beating my old record! So follow along! 🙂
- I have added new products to my OpenSky store AND they are offering FREE shipping on any order over $25!!
I will leave you this: If you could compete in any Winter Olympic sport, what would it be? I would choose cross-country skiing. Doesn’t that figure coming from a marathoner…haha! I am so predictable!
Filed under: Uncategorized |