Yay! Sammi from Running To Fit game me the Happy 101 Award!
10 things that make me happy:
1. My husband (obviously but he is just too stinking cute that I wanted an excuse to post another picture of him! 🙂
2. Blogging with all of you! I love getting AND leaving comments for people and learning about everyone and hearing your stories!
3. RUNNING! (another pretty obvious one) But seriously I love it. If running never burned a single calorie I would still do it. It grounds me and centers me and makes me feel like me!
4. Reading (current book: Once A Runner by John L. Parker)
5. Top Chef (my favorite reality show) and The Closer (my favorite drama)
6. My friends and family…they allow me to be the goof that I am!
7. The beach…really do I have to explain that one?!?
8. Kombucha….only the best drink in the ENTIRE world…um…except maybe coffee! 🙂
9. Cooking and trying new recipes. It is fun to create something and then be able to see your results pay off in a really TASTY way!!
10. Pro Football! LOVE IT! My husband and I are that super obsessed couple who can easily watch 9 straight hours of football on Sundays!
Now for tagging people:
1. Katie from Yes, I Want Cake (Katie’s blog is so fun! She is deliciously honest and will make you smile)
2. Cait from Cait’s Plate (I recently found Cait’s blog and it quickly became one of my favorites)
3. Casey from Spicy & Sweet (Casey’s blog is spunky and fun…you can totally see her personality in her posts. You can’t help by smile!)
4. Evan from Food Makes Fun Fuel (Okay seriously…Evan is HILARIOUS!! His posts are guaratneed to make you laugh out loud!)
5. Maggie from Dig The Dirt (Maggie’s website is so cool for all you garden lovers out there!)
Filed under: Uncategorized |