HOW TO COOK SPAGHETTI SQUASH
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut the squash in half lengthwise.
3. Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds in each half.
4. Bake the halves, face down, on a lightly oiled tray for about 30-35 minutes, or until the skin side of the squash can be pierced with a fork .
5. Allow to cool for 20-25 minutes, then use a fork to scrape out (length-wise) the “spaghetti” strands from the skin.
6. Eat immediately, or spaghetti squash keeps well in the refrigerator to be re-heated in the microwave later! ENJOY!
Filed under: How To |